Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

First off, the band sounded great today. Everyone played their butts off. I loved hearing that! So lets dump a little shall we?

  • The new camera killed the web cast today. We think the video card was the problem. We will be working to get that fixed and soon. Not sure if we are going to go back to the old camera style for now or spend bigger money on a better video card.
  • The coffee was killer again. I think I preferred Johns recipe (no offense Sheryl!) Johns was a lot stronger. Some of us need that on Sunday mornings!
  • We didn't have any of the pecan caramel brownies today. I almost couldn't preach. It really through me off my game. I am going to have to put those into my contract!
  • I turned all the files for the worship CD over to Trezzo. It'll be done when he and the rest of the guys are happy. Hopefully we are looking at 2 weeks.
  • Off for vacation in FL this week. Sweet!
  • Just had Chelsea's B-Day party. The cake was a little rough. Long story~
  • My Mom and Grandparents hit the kids up with quite a bit of cash for birthdays and vacations. Where were these people when I was a kid? I got pudding.
  • Off to go movie shopping at the Trezzo home.
Have to get moving. I need to go tanning or I'll burn. See Ya'll!

No comments: