Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

Great day today. I just had an awesome time. I really love the new look of our place. The coffee house thing is really coming together nicely. Can't wait for summer to be over so our attendance goes back up and stays up! So lets dump:

  • April did a great job today. She was freaking all week. Make sure you tell her how great she did!
  • It was great to be back playing with the band today. I really enjoyed whipping out the electric axe. It's been like 3 years since I have played that thing in public. Felt nice. Real Nice. Tim you're fired! (ok not really, he's much better than I am!)
  • Great cookout at Tony's today. We had a great turnout and aside from running out of propane (at least for a half hour) things went well and no one got hurt.
  • Our next cookout is going to be sweet. I am not giving out details right now but it's going to be a great way to end the summer I can promise you that!
  • We are still working on issues with web casting. We are getting there. It's a process.
  • All the bread was gone today. How sweet is that!
  • Vacation coming up in a month. We are excited. Florida in August. Gotta love that!
  • Next weeks message is going to be cool. We are going to do something we haven't done in church yet. You'll see. No I won't be dancing.
See you all soon!

No comments: